Electric indoor Searing grill

Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill with Adjustable Temperature Control to 450F, Removable Nonstick Grate


 Let me give you my review on dealing with this Grill, the grill is very lightweight it's very easy to put together it's very easy to take apart the settings are very easy. 

okay! right now I'm making hot dogs for dinner and my hot dogs are turning ou tvery good

The temperature on this Grill seems very accurate the grill gets very hot remember to preheat the grill first, like maybe five to ten minutes.

 remember the preheat that's very very important. once you preheat it most likely your food will turn out good my hot dogs are turning out very lovely      

So yeah the grill is very easy to put together it's very easy to take apart it has a nice catching grease tray it could hold probably one or two pounds of Grease

It's portable you can use it Outdoors as you know you can use the indoors, from my point of view it's worth the money I will give this Grill 

five stars  

 I make cheeseburgers, hot dogs, mutton chops and all different types of sausages and it turns out pretty good.

 well you know it's just like cooking on the outdoors Grill.

just remember to preheat it when you first get it plug it in and start cooking they're going to be aggravated so remember to preheat it everything's gonna turn out amazing.I hope it helps you out. If you want to buy this product click the given link:         


Fashion House

    Electric indoor searing grill.   https://amzn.to/3CV8XUI